Foreign Buyer Incentive Program
2019 Taipei Int’l Industrial Automation Exhibition International Visitors Incentive Program
- One company is limited to one incentive and the invited company has no other subsidy from Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in 2019.
- Foreign companies from developed countries with annual sales in any of the past 3 years exceeding US$ 0.3 million that are related to the industries profiled in the show.
Foreign companies from emerging markets with annual sales in any of the past 3 years exceeding US$ 0.1 million that are related to the industries profiled in the show. (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam are involved.)
PS: Please click our official website to check the industrial profile:
- Int’l visitors must hold a non-Taiwanese passport, no residence permit in Taiwan. This offer limited to Int’l visitors only, no exhibitors.
Incentives: Hotel Accommodation
- A maximum subsidy of NTD 15,000 to be used only for lodging (up to 4 nights within show period and the night before the show starts) at selected room type.
- For applicants who are interested in program applying, please contact to TAITRA Overseas Offices in your country.
- Check Now: https://taipei.taiwantrade.com/flash/big/unitList.jsp?lang=en_US (The TAITRA specialist will assist in application process)
- Or, please e-mail to find out more information Ms. Mindy (email@example.com.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- If unqualified int'l visitors incurred any cost, they are responsible for all overspending subsidy.
- Int’l visitors must provide credit card details to hotel to secure reservation.
- Int’l visitors must follow hotel’s cancellation policy. Visitors are responsible for cancellation charge if any and no-show charge.
- The international visitors’ incentive program of the subsidy are limited in number.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please contact:
Ms. Chantal Weng firstname.lastname@example.org