Good news for Stroke Patients: the development of "Gait-well AFO" and "iOpen" are completed!
Exhibitor: YONG TAI GLOBAL CO., LTD.
Booth No.: J332A
Composed by Physical and Occupational therapists, the medical research&development team of "BALDUR Medical device" is committed to developing assistive devices suitable for stroke patients to improve the quality of life and upgrade their training effectiveness; which including anti-drop foot orthosis, night splint and rehabilitation shoes for foot, also rehabilitation manipulator for hand.In addition to stroke-related assistive devices, orthopedic products are also available, including lumbar draw belt, short back frames, osteoarthritis knee brace and walker for orthopedic ankle-foot damage.
According to patient's concerned, anti-drop foot series is coming up
Hardy Wang, a physical therapist from E-DA hospital, has treated many stroke patient in the clinic and most of them was distrubling by stroke sequelae-drop foot.However, there're a few choices(Ankle foot orthosis, AFO) to slove drop foot problem so far and the effect is not so abvious as patient wanted.According to these voices, he decides to department an assistive device for them, "Gait well anti-drop foot orthosis".
Gait well have 3 level of elasticity and the assisted power can be changeable according to personal situation. Special strap design can fix the stroke tension type drop foot more effectively. It's small volume let it can fits most type of shoes and even hide in their pants.
Besides Gait well, drop foot series have night splint as well, which can help stroke patients to stretch ankle plantar flexor tendons and position lower limb during sleep, avoid ankle contracture and hip joint external rotation, and it is also suitable for plantar fasciitis.
It's often seen that patients choose unsuitable shoes for ease of putting on and taking off or comfort. Easy walking rehabilitation shoes are made for them. The heel is strengthened to stabilize the ankle joint and with special strape direction, it is convenient for patients to wear by themselves with healthy side hands.
I want to make an assistive device that I can afford later
The maker of Occupational therapist Kai Zhang said, "Robot therapy is too expensive. I want to make an assistive device that I can afford later. I'm afraid I will have no assistive to use it in the future."
Not satisfied for the current hand assistive devices, so let's made a new one!This spirit has created the birth of the iOpen dynamic rehabilitation manipulators, and because of his pursuit of perfection and endless new ideas, iOpen is currently preparing for mass production. Even so, some hospitals in Taiwan have applied for samples of the iOpen and carried out procurement plans to made them as rehabilitation equipment for patients; patients also can rent or purchase them for home use in the future.
Adjustable elastic force of iOpen make sure to provide correct hand movement feedback and help open the hand clenched by spasms, which can not only prevent joint contracture, but also perform functional training. Because each finger's elasticity can be independently adjusted, and the wrist adjustment is allowed. iOpen can make personalized adjustments by patient's hand conditions, tension and training needs. In addition to being a hospital training device, iOpen is also suitable for home use, let rehabilitation training extend to daily life.
Although Baldur Medical Devices is just a start-up assistive device company, it bears the responsibility and ideals of the therapists to improve the patient's rehabilitation effectiveness and quality of life. In the future, the products will be promoted to the world and benefit more patients. In our research and development department, we can always see intense discussions and those who work hard. Such persistence is only for the hopeful and smiles of patients and their families. It is Baldur's original intention to provide suitable assistive devices to those in need, and it is also the direction of continuous progress in the future.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- OrCam MyEye 2, can help solve the problem of visual impairment caused by age changes FORESIGHT ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2020-07-29
- Apex Medical Introduces the First Non Forehead Support Nasal Mask- WiZARD 510 APEX MEDICAL CORP / 2020-07-29
- Fighting Dementia with AI, ideaBus is the solution provider! IDEABUS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY / 2020-07-24
- GaitBest compact version-->a quick, efficient tool for fall risk assessment LONGGOOD MEDITECH LTD. / 2020-07-17
- KneeHow care your mobility FUJI CARE CO., LMD. / 2020-07-14
- CB Brace From Japan CHENG CHUAN PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS CO., LTD. / 2020-07-09
- Physical Sense, But More Data Sense JIANLING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-08
- Integrate Medical and long-term care to cultivate community pharmacy HON YANG HEALTHCARE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-08
- H&H Manufacturing Division Of NAM LIONG Use Brand New Technology To Improve the Quality of Life NAM LIONG ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-07
- SW Vacuum Lumbar Support : Quickly harden after vacuumed, able to support, protect and brace the bod SELLING-WARE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-07
- WeGo Pushchair Lightweight and portable pushchair for kids with special needs. LABSYSTEM INC. / 2020-06-09
- elecfree "Wireless Earthing" Discharge static in an easy way EARTHING & BALANCE PRODUCTS LTD., CO. / 2020-06-03
- THE RISE AND RECLINER IS YOUR ANSWER YANG LIBER INDUSTRY CO., LTD. / 2020-03-16
- Over 36 years history in Japan, the first priority when facing aging society USEFUL SELECTION INTL TRADE COMPANY / 2020-02-25
- Good helper for natural health HUNGJI TECH. ENTERPRISE CO., LTD / 2020-02-25
- It takes only 30 seconds to convert an ordinary bed into a smart bed FOREAIDER CO,.LTD. / 2020-02-20
- Constructing a hub of wisdom and vitality for the elderly, creating a cohousing and intelligent home COHOUSING LAB / 2020-02-20
- BIG Group BIKE INNOVATION GROUP INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. / 2020-02-14
- TS-70H hybrid air mattress good help for sitting protection TRUE SOURCE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-02-14
- smartCRUTCH RAFID TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2020-02-10