structured light 3D scanner
Category: Related Service
Exhibitor: SHANGHAI DIGITAL MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
Booth No: S927
Adopting the surface structured light scanning technology, its basic theory is to shoot the grille light to the object surface through the raster generator to generate data bar code, two camera lens collect the data of the bar codes in order to get the three-dimensional data by the phase difference of the two camera lens. Each time one point cloud data of each side can be got, then join all the sides together and finally the model of object surface can be obtained.
1. Joint automatically, supporting to select the best data from the overlapping point cloud data.
2. High scanning speed, single scanning time is less than 3 seconds.
3. Scanning data will be saved automatically, no affect the operation time.
4. Main body is made of carbon fiber, thermal stability is higher.
5. Many group of camera lens can be used, large range scanning can be realized.
6. Capable of scanning both large objects and small accurate objects.
7. Scanner is customizable according to the size of the object.
Products you may be interested in