CoCrMo (ASTM F75) , CoCrMoW, Ti and Ti64 alloy powder....
Category: 3D Printing Components & Supplies
Exhibitor: CHUNG YO MATERIALS CO., LTD.
Booth No: S824
1. High purity due to atomizing in vacuum chamber
2. Low gas impurity due to atomizing by inner gas
3. Spherical powder, excellent flowability
4. Customization for chemical composition and particle size is available
5. ISO 10993, certificated by TUV
Tooling steel powders (Maraging steel, SKD61, SKD11, 420....)
Ni base super alloy powders (Inconel 718, Inconel 713, Inconel 625, Mar M247....)
metal alloy powders for 3D printing
Stainless steel powders (316L, 15-5PH, 17-4PH, 420....)
Products you may be interested in