XYZprinting Release Their Whole New DLP 3D Printer with UFF Technology
Exhibitor: XYZPRINTING INC.
Booth No.: Q009
XYZprinting, a Taiwanese 3D printer manufacturer, has introduced its latest DLP system known as the PartPro120 xP.
With a print volume of up to 114 x 64 x 100mm, this 3D printer is said to deliver speeds 75 times faster than comparable DLP systems using XYZprinting's Ultra-Fast Film technology. Fernando Hernandez, EMEA MD of XYZprinting, stated:
“There's increasing demand for 3D that can deliver fast speed, high resolution, and superior detail all in one product, and that’s what we are now bringing to the market with the PartPro120 xP.”
“We are delighted to be unveiling our latest product and pleased to be playing a part in helping boost the value of 3D printing in today's manufacturing market as a whole.”
The PartPro120 xP
Making its debut at Formnext 2019, the PartPro120 xP is designed for high detailed prints, thus, it features an XY resolution of 60 microns and a layer thickness from 25-100 microns. The (UFF) process enables an enhanced speed capability that executes one vertical inch every five minutes, and 100mm of build height within 20 minutes.
Moreover, this system holds a five-inch color touch panel with a multilingual, user-friendly interface. It is compatible with connectivity methods including USB Cable, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet.
At Formnext 2018, the company introduced four 3D printers which included the DLP printer, the CastPro120 xP. This desktop system features a build size of 94 x 52 x 100 mm, and an XY resolution of 50 microns with a layer thickness between 25~100 μm. Therefore, the PartPro120 xP has expanded on speed and part quality.
The PartPro120 xP 3D printer. Photo via XYZprinting.
Technical specifications and pricing
|Print technology||UFFTM (Ultra Fast Film) / DLP Technology|
|Build volume (WxDxH)||4.5″ x 2.5″ x 3.9″ (114 x 64 x 100mm)|
|X/Y Axis Resolution||60 microns|
|Light source||UV LED λ 405nm|
|Layer thickness||25 / 50 / 100 microns|
|Material compatibility||General / Tough / High Temperature / Flexible / Castable / Dental|
|Supports||Auto / Manually generated|
|Product dimensions (WxDxH)||19″ x 16″ x 29″ (470 x 400 x 750 mm)|
|Product weight||75 lbs (34 kg )|
|User interface||5″ touch panel LCD (RTP)|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0/ Wi-Fi / Ethernet / USB Flash Drive|
|Supported file formats||.stl / XYZ format (.3ws / .3wn)|
|Operating system||Windows 7 or above / Mac OSX 10.10 or above|
|Hardware requirements||RAM: 8GB or more
HDD Space: 1GB or more
Graphic card: Support Open GL 2.1+
|Power requirements||100-240V 50 / 60Hz 120W|
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Anji Technology: Metal Additive Manufacturing, Beyond Solar Energy, Most Revolutionary Masterpiece ANJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-08-11
- Realize your idea - FORMART Smart Vacuum Former creatively applications MY YARD TECH CO., LTD. / 2020-08-10
- Infinity3DP's newest printer X2 is coming! INFINITY 3D PRINTER CO., LTD. / 2020-07-24
- SUNPRO INTERNATIONAL INC is the agent of Verder Scientific professional in AM & MIM solutions. SUNPRO INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2020-07-23
- Kinpo Launches Medical Solutions Products, Reinforcing Epidemic Prevention with Smart Technologies XYZPRINTING INC. / 2020-07-16
- MY YARD Creates an era of desk entrepreneurship MY YARD TECH CO., LTD. / 2020-07-08